Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My Christmas Brooch

I wore this lovely brooch on Christmas day, along with the earrings, below.

In my last post, I wanted to feature my brooch, 
but I was not able to capture it in my self-photos.
It deserves a post of its own.

I bought this gorgeous brooch from Jessica's Etsy shop, ChronicallyVintage
 
When my beautifully wrapped package arrived, I had an extra special surprise.
That darling Jessica, gave me a special gift of matching earrings!

I was way beyond touched by this generous gift
which I shall cherish for years to come.
I really love this brooch and matching earrings!
http://www.chronicallyvintage.com/

8 comments:

  1. ooooooooh's ahh's. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing and many Happy Wednesday Blessings to you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, my friend!
    Have a cozy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hope, what a stunning brooch! And how sweet of Jessica to send you matching earrings which are quite beautiful, my friend. Jessica is a darling lady.

    Happy day to you, dearie. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Laura,

    I wore my brooch and earrings with my red dress on Christmas Day.

    The earrings are perfect and just what I would have chosen. The are clips, which are the only kind I wear, but are difficult to find these days. I am really thankful to have them.

    :) Hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Hope, you are truly welcome. Thank you for honouring me in turn with the gift of this incredibly thoughtful post. It is, without a doubt, one of the loveliest things a customer has ever done (or said) before. Truly, thank you with all my heart.

    Giant hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hope, what a beautiful post and sharing such a beautiful piece of jewelry from a dear friend's shop. Truly a special set.
    Blessings. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hope, what a beautiful and unique brooch and earrings.

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Enjoy...

You May Also Enjoy...
Enjoying the Simple Life at Home