Saturday, December 5, 2015

Christmas Cards

I just had to post something today to move on from my last post and that photo of me. Do you ever post something and later want it gone? I am tired of seeing that picture of myself.

So, I decided to show you my Christmas cards. I did not even know that I had them. They were packed away with the Christmas wrapping, which I just dug out yesterday. I bought the cards after Christmas last year, thinking I would be all set for sending them out on December 1 this year.


I know that I just posted that I was going to be very GOOD for the next three week, but I had forgotten that this evening I will be going to a friend’s house for pizza and dessert. Although I don’t have my calendar full, as some of you do, this was planned months in advance.
 {Inside of Nativity card}

You May Also Enjoy...

You May Also Enjoy...
Enjoying the Simple Life at Home